My son is an alcoholic and lacks ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise God for His Faithfulness in answer to prayer. You all prayed and believed with me concerning my ### who is battling alcoholism. He is 3 months+ 20 days sober. I'm blessed to report he is still sober, taking his healing in his body from effects of the alcohol day by day.He has a Drs...
Replies
13
Views
344
I am being tormented by my alcoholic daughter and my heart will not let me kick her out of the house. She is ### years old and very abusive. Please pray for me that Jesus would intervene for me and solve this problem for me because I cannot do it myself. This is truly killing me. Thank you for...
Replies
8
Views
262
I am facing serious personal challenges, including struggles with alcoholism, financial instability and debts, lack of financial freedom, and difficulty conceiving in my marriage. These issues are affecting my peace, my family, and my future. I am seeking prayers for healing, self-control...
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,254
Messages
16,808,654
Members
650,669
Latest member
Fiumarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom