My son has been on Oxygen for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Once again please pray for my son ###. He has been feeling exhausted for apparently no reason so we need to get him back to the doctor. Please pray that if it is God's will he heals my son mind and body and makes him better. Please ask Jesus to touch him and heal him and to please let me see him...
Replies
5
Views
304
Good evening. Today make 3 weeks now since I heard that my son was arrested in ###. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I also contacted several Lawyers but without his passport details they cannot do much. I am going out of my mind trying to find my...
Replies
10
Views
442
Good morning. I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. My son has been detained in another country for over 5 Months now, and up until now no one said anything to him about his arrest. I spoke to him and he said that he's ok. It breaks my heart knowing that this has happened to my son...
Replies
8
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom