My son ### gets a good paying job and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nelliegw48
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nelliegw48

Guest
My son ### gets a good paying job and that his hope is in Jesus. My other son is out of his depression and not wanting to take his life that his life is precious and my youngest son who is ### ### gets saved he says he is gay like his brother ### I love all my children I just want the best for them I tried to tell them how God delivered from Homosexuality and now my desire is to be married to the man of God he has for me, concerned Mom who will never give up on her children, ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, help the son ###, find a job and that it be one he likes. Allow ### to see that having hope in Jesus is wonderful. Allow the youngest Son, to seek you and that he finds the way to you, Lord. Let this individual, be able to find someone to marry one day, that he be a good man and follows you, Lord. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord, and great shall be the peace of thy children. In righteousness shalt thou be established. ISAIAH 54:13,14

###, you have a covenant with God concerning your children made through the blood of the Lamb. You begin to speak that out, you speak "it is written, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." I claim that for my children in Jesus' name."

Isa_49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I am a ### by professional. I toil, I help pupils get good results and most of them are successful. Pray for me to get good paying job as teacher in ###, ### or ###. I need a good job in order for me to take care of my two daughters please.
Replies
8
Views
310
I’m asking God to bless me with a good job so I be able to get my life together because abuse with an alcoholic husband is hard and wearing me out emotionally and mentally and financially. It’s a pain that repeats its pattern. I need God to help me and bless me, please. I’m emotionally exhausted...
Replies
8
Views
271
Praying for a good job, with a very good pay and job security no more threatening of being fired or false accusations, and with a good salary that I can be able to pay my tithes, give my offerings sow good seeds, and fulfill my promise to God, also praying for divine marital settlement for me...
Replies
10
Views
540
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,846
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom