My son ### for study in ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is not studying, My ### is ### me. I am ###, my ### is not happening. I feel like to end my life. Please pray to overcome. My ### has slight ###, but ### but not interested in studies. I am ### with both of them. Hooe God shows some light in my life.
Replies
7
Views
198
1.spiritual guidance for the right path n life. 2.mental and physical health healings 3.concemtration n focus in studies 4.protection for evil/demonic attack. 5.healing from pain,distress, anxiety. 6.God's grace and guidance in my studies. I Wanted a healing from the pain that iam unable to...
Replies
5
Views
143
Please pray for me about my Bible study time. I love reading the Bible and studying matters of faith. But sometimes I find myself really dragging my feet when it's time to do my Bible study as if I don't want to do it. I think this may have something to do with my struggling to comprehend...
Replies
6
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom