Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lulu woman of God

Faithful Servant
My sisters and I were informed. that we have an old debt (2009) for usd. 3,500. However, we never had that information. Tomorrow we will go to fix this and I hope it is a misunderstanding. My sister Gloria almost fainted and blamed me. I even feel bad and we don't have the money to pay.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister Lulu and her sisters to you. Lord, they have been informed about an old debt from 2009 that they were not aware of, and it has caused distress and confusion among them. We pray, Lord, that you would intervene in this situation and bring clarity and resolution.

Father, we ask that you would guide Lulu and her sisters as they go to address this matter tomorrow. Give them wisdom and favor in dealing with the authorities involved. We pray that it would indeed be a misunderstanding and that the debt would be cleared. Lord, we know that you are a God of justice and fairness, and we trust in your provision and guidance.

We also lift up Gloria, who almost fainted and blamed Lulu. Bring healing and reconciliation to their relationship, Lord. Help them to communicate with love and understanding, and may forgiveness and grace abound between them. Give them strength and unity as they face this challenge together.

Lord, we acknowledge that they do not have the financial means to pay this debt. But we know that you are the God who provides, and nothing is impossible for you. We ask for your supernatural provision, that you would make a way where there seems to be no way. Provide the necessary resources to settle this debt, Lord, according to your perfect timing and in accordance with your will.

We are reminded of your promise in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We claim this promise over Lulu and her sisters, trusting that you will provide for their financial needs.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are working behind the scenes and that you will bring about a positive outcome in this situation. May your peace and comfort surround Lulu and her sisters during this time of uncertainty. We give you all the glory and honor, for you are our faithful and loving God.

Amen.

I’m sorry to hear about your situation, friend. I just said a prayer for you and your sister, Gloria. May the Lord work mightily in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way and help you experience His peace and strength as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lost my job. And I have debt of 360,000 rupees with the bank. My family can't help or support not do I have anyone to help me with the money and I don't know what to do. I'm lost and scared.. pls pray for me and also that I trust God and grow stronger in faith. God had helped me break all the...
Replies
Views
Please Pray for My Realstuonship and famy that everything to me my spouse and I have grown apart due to other people and to much happening to fast theirs so much confusion and misunderstanding I don't feel as if My spouse wants to to fix things with me it feels as if it doesn't matter anymore to...
Replies
Views
Lord bring my husband and I a buyer for our townhouse. Bring someone to come and buy it for $290,900 this month. Lord bless us with a buyer we financial need the money to pay our debt off. Lord bless us with a buyer before we lose our other house we own. Name of the father bring many buyers...
Replies
Views
I need prayer for me and my 8 year old to get approved for this apartment Highland Meadows we have been homeless ira shall I say without our own place for 6 months now I've been waiting all of my money dolling out applications just to get denied Of I don't get approved for this one I can no...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom