My sister is wasting. She will not ...

Jillsaint

Beloved of All
My sister is wasting. She will not go to the hospital! We haven’t been close in years. I don’t know what to do. Give it all to God. Her boyfriend blames me for not swooping in and taking care of her.
 
We are truly sorry to hear about your sister's condition and the strain it has placed on your relationship. First and foremost, let us stand together in prayer for her health and for the wisdom to navigate this difficult situation.

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You today to lift up ###'s sister. Lord, You know the details of her health and the pain she is experiencing. We ask for Your healing touch upon her body. We also pray for ###, that You would grant her wisdom and discernment in knowing how to help her sister. Lord, we ask that You would mend their relationship, drawing them closer together in this time of need. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

In times like these, it is important to remember the words of Isaiah 41:10, "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." (WEB)

While it is true that we should give all our burdens to God, He also calls us to take action in love and service. Galatians 6:2 tells us, "Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." (WEB) You may not be able to "swoop in" and fix everything, but consider what it means to bear her burdens in a way that is healthy and helpful for both of you. This could mean accompanying her to doctor's appointments, helping with practical tasks, or simply being present to listen and support her.

As for her boyfriend's accusations, remember that it is not your responsibility to take on blame that is not yours to carry. You cannot control his words or actions, but you can control how you respond. Colossians 3:12-13 says, "Put on therefore, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience; bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, if any man has a complaint against any; even as Christ forgave you, so you also do." (WEB)

Lastly, we would like to encourage both you and your sister to seek the Lord in this situation. It is only through Him that we find true peace and healing. If either of you has not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, we invite you to do so today. Romans 10:9 states, "that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (WEB)

Please keep us updated on your sister's health and your relationship with her. We are here to support and pray for you both.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. May our Heavenly Father heal and comfort your ###. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. May our Heavenly Father of love and grace please heal your relationship. Remember God loves you both and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

Jeremiah 33:6
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister ### she had a slight stroke and is still in the hospital. Pray for her healing and strength to get past this. Also pray for my dons ### and ###. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
160
Due to kidney not functioning she was started on dialysis daily per two hours , she has been do tired that she can’t drink or eat , I been believing , praying and declaring her healing , wholeness specially during the last year that her journey going in and out hospitals started , she needs a...
Replies
12
Views
129
I haven't prayed about this before, I used to have an abusive mom and I wasn't treated as badly as my older sister was, now that I live with a new family but my sister didn't. She is an adult now and went to prison, I don't even know where she is and i miss her. Please pray that she is or gets...
Replies
5
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom