my sister ### is battling cervical cancer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, Please pray for me, I have ### and ### year old boys. I had cervical cancer stage 3 last year and have been in remission for 1 year. I started coughing a few months ago and the dr's treated me for the symptoms. I had a scan done of my chest and they found multiple things on my lungs...
Replies
10
Views
473
Lord Jesus, I'm Praying for my sister ### who has Cancer and she is scheduled today to have a Pet Scan at ###:### AM. Lord Jesus I ask that you guide the medical team and bless the results, showing improvement and evidence of your Healing Power. I'm Believing of complete Healing. And I'm Praying...
Replies
9
Views
241
My sister ### has been having pain on the side of her abdomen, she went to urgent care was advised to go to the emergency urine test came back positive for something to do with her liver she is a believer in Christ Jesus I just pray that God heal her body and bring glory to his name in Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,377
Messages
16,798,994
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom