My sister-in-law just told me that my brother has to talk to the union; she is very worried he may not keep his job. Please pray that everything is ok and he can keep his job. Also pray that both of them remain calm. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site.
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Please help me in praying f9r my sister in law...she was a mother to my husband from baby she took care of him...she is the most kindest selfless person you would ever meet..please intercede so that she will be healed from the crown of her head to the bottom of her feet...perfect health and strength
Please pray a firm boundary line against Baal. He has no right to come near my family. He has already been defeated. I rebuke him in the all powerful name of Jesus Christ. Baal has no authority over me nor my family. I send Baal back from where he came. I pray for that witch to have a personal...
Kindly pray for ### who has these ups and downs with my brother. Sometimes is so loving and caring and at other times rude to the extent of asking her husband to get out. She has actually kicked him out of a home for which he paid for and now my brother ### lives with my younger brother ###...