My ### sick sore throat and high ###

Qelage

Disciple of Prayer
My son sick sore throat and high temperatures please pray for my son, My is ### ### in ###.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Hello, friend! I will pray for the Lord to touch your son with His healing hand and give him the relief he needs. May He surround him with His constant love and care in the days ahead. Peace and blessings to you and yours!
 
My son sick sore throat and high temperatures please pray for my son, My is ### ### in ###.
I'll be praying for your son, ###. May the Lord touch him with His healing hand and surround your son with His peace. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for complete healing for my sore throat also ease at work dealing with students parents coworkers and etc
Replies
12
Views
196
Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
103
Please pray for my father ### ### ### who has been suffering from throat problems, sore throat and coughing for last ### days. He is not even able to sleep properly and medicine are not curing his disease. Please pray for his speedy recovery and health.
Replies
12
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,762
Messages
16,803,377
Members
650,276
Latest member
Myrenxilron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom