My shivamurti Saroj meri prathna request yah ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mydve

Disciple of Prayer
My shivamurti Saroj meri prathna request yah hai kuchh thagi logon ne humse kafi paise thag liye hain lottery ke naam per upar se wapas nahin kar rahe hain aur main karj mein duba hun mere samajh mein Nahin a raha hai my karj kaise chuka hun aur hamari wife ki tabiyat kharab hoti rahti hai gaon mein Mata pita ki bhi tabiyat kharab hoti hai duty per bhi madam mang humko Dekh ke vah karti hai sabhi aur mere sath mein Kam Karne walon ki tankhvah badhati hai hamara tankha Nahin badhati Prabhu yishu ke pass aaya hun mere ko kaise bolna chahie kaise Nahin bolna chahie mere ko pata nahin hai kaise baat karna hai kaise Nahin main naya hun ismein asali kuchh bhi Galti HO chhammakre yesu kaise bhi madam se baat Karen per madam hi per ho jaati hai sirf ham per hi Baki aur sath mein kam karne walon per ekadam narmi se pesh hoti hai hamari prayer request yahi hai ki Prabhu hamen karj se mukt Karen aur hamara udhar Karen Jeevan daata vahi hai hi parmeshwar humse koi Galti hui ho to uski saja hamen hi mile hamare Mata pita ko hamare biwi bacchon ko Bhai bahan ko ine sab ko Na mile parmeshwar Galti humse hui hai use galti ki chhamma mangte Hain Prabhu yeshu hamara udhar ka Mariya prayer request kab tak pahunche aap ka putra ShivMurti Saroj dhanyvad yishu thank you Jesus's jay Masih ki dhanyvad Prabhu

Topic Automatically Translated From Hindi Language:

My Shivamurthy Saroj my prayer request is that some cheating people have cheated us with a lot of money. I am not returning from above in the name of lottery and I am in debt. I do not understand how I have paid my debt and our wife The health of the parents continues to deteriorate; the health of the parents in the village also worsens. Madam demands on duty also look at us and wow all those who work with me. Our salary does not increase, I have come to the Lord Jesus. How should I speak, how should I not speak, I do not know how to talk, how I am not new, there is a real mistake in it. Our dear request is presented very tenderly to those who work in India, it is the Lord that we are debt-free cars and our borrowed cars are the same God who has given us a mistake, if we have made any mistake then we will be punished by our parents. Children, siblings should not mirror everyone, God has made a mistake from us, they ask for forgiveness of mistake When Jesus Prairie Request Of Our Credit Arrives When Your Son Shivamurthy Saroj Thank You Jesus Thank You Jesus' Jai Thank You Lord

Source Text:

माय शिवमूर्ति सरोज मेरी प्रथना रिक्वेस्ट यह है कुछ ठगी लोगों ने हमसे काफी पैसे ठग लिए हैं लॉटरी के नाम पर उपर से वापस नहीं कर रहे हैं और मैं कर्ज में डूबा हूँ मेरे समझ में नहीं आ रहा है माय कर्ज कैसे चुका हूँ और हमारी वाइफ की तबियत खराब होती रहती है गांव में माता पिता की भी तबियत खराब होती है ड्यूटी पर भी मदम मांग हमको देख के वाह करती है सभी और मेरे साथ में काम करने वालों की तंखवाह बढ़ती है हमारा तनखा नहीं बढ़ती प्रभु यीशु के पास आया हूँ मेरे को कैसे बोलना चाहिए कैसे नहीं बोलना चाहिए मेरे को पता नहीं है कैसे बात करना है कैसे नहीं मैं नया हूँ इसमें असली कुछ भी गलती हो छम्मकरे येसु कैसे भी मदम से बात कारें पर मदम ही पर हो जाती है सिर्फ हम पर ही बाकी और साथ में काम करने वालों पर एकदम नर्मी से पेश होती है हमारी प्रेयर रिक्वेस्ट यही है की प्रभु हमें कर्ज से मुक्त कारें और हमारा उधार कारें जीवन दाता वही हाई ही परमेश्वर हमसे कोई गलती हुई हो तो उसकी सजा हमें ही मिले हमारे माता पिता को हमारे बीवी बच्चों को भाई बहन को आईने सब को ना मिले परमेश्वर गलती हमसे हुई है उसे गलती की छम्मा मांगते हैं प्रभु येशु हमारा उधार का मारिया प्रेयर रिक्वेस्ट कब टाक पहुंचे आप का पुत्र शिवमूर्ति सरोज धन्यवाद यीशु थैंक यू जीसस'स जय मसीह की धन्यवाद प्रभु

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen!

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom