My self ###. I was working in ###.

Remyasivanandan

Account Closed
My self ###. I was working in ### as a nurse. I applied for ###. They said some problem for my certificates so I did not get card. They will terminate from job without council card. Please pray for me as soon as possible.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. Bless each of us with a praying spirit. God forever honor this prayer over all our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
They send one mail to our council again for my registration. Waiting for that reply. Please pray for a positive reply. Am waiting for mail from the council...amen.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content you need redacted, I can assist with that. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dealing with family member that is accusing me of lying about my screw in my tire said i am saying that so i not have to take his girlfriend to work well i still have not come up with the money to get it fixed but i am type of person if i not want to do something i wont lie i will tell them no...
Replies
6
Views
131
prayers for me to not feel bad for saying no to family when they keep asking me to do for them and I not up to doing at my age in Jesus name amen also I am praying my doctor will help me get some personal items needed and prayers my insurance company will cover them for me prayers in Jesus name...
Replies
8
Views
205
I'm going to pray for the people who feel short like I do I can't go anywhere without people telling me I'm short this is for the people who feel short dear heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and I'm asking you if you can help the people who are listening to what I have to say...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom