My salary for previous month below ###...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ### would like to pray to our Lord Jesus , so that i could return back to my previous department that i have worked for ### years. My skill and talent is needed there. I have been trying for almost ### years but could not return back due to obstacles. May lord Jesus guide me safely to my...
Replies
10
Views
105
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
7
Views
124
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom