My ###'s wedding and engagement ring

Tulgume

Disciple of Prayer
My sister is disturbed she is concerned about finding our Mom's engagement and wedding ring it's a precious souvenir please, in your prayers we're asking that we find the engagement and wedding ring.

Thank you!

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD I need to find my engagement ring and watch and show me direction towards clients or a new job in JESUS name amen. I pray I can work at the college if it be your will in JESUS name amen.
Replies
9
Views
301
I lost my engagement ring pleas epray that i found it as soon as possible
Replies
8
Views
394
Dear Lord, I had a super vivid dream that it felt so real the time, I felt the ache, anger, grief, and regrets during my dream. — I feel so relieved when I woke up from my dreams and find myself crying because thankfully it was just a dream. Lord, I'm sorry if i'm not really active recently to...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom