My ###'s ### form

Arias

Disciple of Prayer
[SIZE=12pt]Please pray for my ###'s Immigration form to be signed by the court and approved by immigration!.. In Jesus name I pray Amen!.. Thank you extremely grateful for your prayers!. [/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been going through some financial and emotional difficulties that I have been neglecting my wife and my son. I am always in deep thought, thinking of how I can make things work or make it better, but in the process, I've closed my eyes on the ones that should be most important. I love my...
Replies
6
Views
121
Jesus please let my son's doctor agree to sign the form and please let my refund go in. Please also let my package show up and us be ok on our trip today. Please let my counselor session go well tomorrow. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
130
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against the form. Against any difficulties in form. For blessings with other parts. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom