my ###riage

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God, I need your help. A bad person is trying to make my husband leave me because he wants me in his life, but I love only my husband and this person is telling my husband lies and he's talking about leaving me. Please remove this person from our lives and heal our marriage.
Replies
9
Views
117
In the name of our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ I greet you. Please pray for me to have my health restored completely as I am managing ###, high Blood pressure and Frequent urination due to enlarged prostrate. I am also struggling to secure orders from ### and other organisations.
Replies
9
Views
463
Dear God, in the mighty name of Jesus. I pray for ###'s salvation. Lord, touch ###'s heart. I pray he grows closer to You in faith. Lord remove any divorce thoughts in his heart. Lord, transform him. Convict him when he's wrong. Protect him against attacks of the enemies. Lord, bring my husband...
Replies
4
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom