My ### results are coming on ...

Renjan Benny

Disciple of Prayer
My plus two results are coming on ###/###/#### please pray for me for scoring high mas in the exam.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
211
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal results and encouragement to pass.
Replies
5
Views
216
Praise the Lord I'm ###, I'm going to give my neet exam which is on ### I have my prayer request for my exam so that whatever I have prepared I could remember it and may the question comes from which I had learned so that by God's grace I can crack it and get a government college and I also pray...
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,545
Members
649,485
Latest member
Celaennance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom