My request right now is to meet my helpmate ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My request right now is to meet my helpmate as soon as I need her the most. I've been down looking back at all the times I took every girl I liked for granted, convincing myself she was the one made for me, the "rib" to this "dust" It's always blown me down to deep depression finding out how wrong I was...Please ask Jesus to give me a sign as soon as we meet(one for an autistic guy, such as my idea of her calling me "Bro" before we even introduce ourselves) I pray Jesus sends her to me as promised...Thank you and Godbless
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent prayer request right now for my Friend ### that she would get this Job that the Lord placed for opportunity and that every demonic attack trying to stop it will not prosper that they would call her and say that they are going to give her the job in Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
304
Dear Abba-Father-Daddy-God In Your Son Jesus's Name Please help me to resolve all of this by tonight or by tomorrow at the very latest Thank-You Soo Much Blessed Trinity In Jesus's Name I Pray Amen xox
Replies
18
Views
624
Heavenly Abba-Daddy-Father-God Please step in and intervene on my behalf today...help me please Blessed Trinity PLEASE HELP ME WITH ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW IN JESUS'S NAME I CRY OUT IN DEEP AND SERIOUS INTERCESSION TO YOU BLESSED TRINITY ADVOCATE FOR ME PLEASE IN ALL ASPECTS OF THIS...
Replies
10
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom