Xoli
Disciple of Prayer
I would like to greet you all in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. I am from South Africa, ###. I am going through such a hard time in my life right now. Everyone here at home sees the smile on my face and thinks that I am fine but in fact I am not. My heart is tearing and I cry everyday. The father of my son, who is ### months old now, suddenly changed for the worst. Everything was perfect between the two of us then suddenly one night he accused me of cheating. We then split up. A week later the accusations got worse, I actually thought he was going insane because he accused me of sleeping with more than ### different men. This really hurt my feeling but what hurt me the most that he now has said that his son is not his and he will get him tested because he knows that it is not his child. I cried so much after he told me this. My heart was shattered. He really broke my heart. We've been together for ### years and he's the father of my child. The painful part is that I see him almost everyday and I heard that there's a new woman in his life (it hasn't even been a month since we've separated) I would like you to please join me in prayer to ask our Lord that if he is mine, please bring him bak into our lives. I pray everyday as well as fasting. I believe that the Lord hears my prayers, he is not answering me now because he wants to increase my faith in HIM. His family members have been saying some really bad things about me as well. Please pray for me, I really need all you prayers. I thank you all in advance in Jesus name Amen.
