My Relationship With God...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
The most important relationship that you and I will ever have is our relationship with Jesus. May I make a suggestion to you? Thank You. Place God First in Your Life...Get to know Him from His Word....To Know God Is To Love God. To Love God is to Obey Him. You can't love a God that you don't know. And you will not obey a God that you don't love; not for long. Work on your relationship with the only true and living God. Place God first in your life. God Loves You. He has great plans for your life. Get To Know HIM!!!





You want the best in life? You want to receive all that God has prepared for you? Good, Be A Doer of God’s Word and not a hearer only. God honors obedience. Read the Word of God. Meditate upon God’s Word daily. Speak the Word of God and Confess the Word of God over Your Life. God’s Word unleashes spiritual power that will change your life forever for the better.





What ever you may be going through, (problems of all kinds, sickness, depression, financial difficulties, etc.) or will go through, declare God’s Word to be true over your life. You will find your faith rising. Why? Faith comes from hearing, hearing the Word of God. God’s promises will start flowing in your life. God’s Word will give You wisdom, knowledge, peace, confidence, joy unspeakable, and strength. God’s Word will bring health to your mind, body, soul, and spirit. God’s Word will cause You to prosper and be in good health. God’s Word will bring salvation to you and your household. God’s Word is Good for the Soul…Read It, Confess It, Obey It. Live It!!!





God's Word is Good For The Soul,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Thank-you for the suggestion. Thanks be to God for this person who works so hard in the ministry. Amen!
 
In
default_jesus-sign.gif
name I pray amen
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9

Dearest Father God,

we can never thank You enough

for sending Jesus and paying the

debt for our sins.

May we never take the cost of Your gift lightly.

At the same time, Father, we want to live confidently, knowing that our salvation

is not dependent on our mistakes

but upon Your grace.

Because of such a lavish gift,

we pledge to live for You today

in a way that reflects the joy we

have at receiving such an awesome gift!!!

Through Jesus, our Grace, we pray. Amen.
 
Praise God How very true may we always put God first in our life in all ways.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the ### soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and...
Replies
11
Views
212
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the ### soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and...
Replies
11
Views
229
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom