My relationship is torn apart am confused ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

911 I GET TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY BY THE BEACH URGENTLY WHERE MY BELONGINGS AREN’T BEING RIPPED APART AND MY SOCKS UNDERWEAR SOME ARE STOLEN ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY.. I CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE & MY GIRL CAT CAN COME WITH ME URGENTLY ITS DEFINITELY NOT FOR ME THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WOULDN’T WANT ME...
Replies
7
Views
165
I am having a hard time finding a job and due to my shyness and social anxiety and lack of skills and I just got done with job training with voc rehab and they are going help me find a job and my family is lecturing me because I can't find a job and I feel like I am far behind I been job search...
Replies
8
Views
304
Hello, I would really love to have assistance in prayer. I believe in God and have been raised in church my whole life. I’m reaching out because my family needs a miracle. Recently, we have been going through something that is incomprehensible. I believe there is power in prayer and would just...
Replies
11
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom