My Redeemer Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, redeem me from joblessness.

Raphael Kisekka

Prayer Partner
Father, Lord Jesus Christ, I am sure and I know that every thing is possible in your Name, please I surrender my life and everything of mine to you, through your Holy Spirit, come and intervene into my situations of joblessness, debts and police cases against me, financial failure and poverty, let your will be done and lead me out of these situations, let there be breakthrough and a good paying job. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I ask to be working as soon as possible in Jesus Name. I ask Master God of Jonah that I’ll receive lots of opportunities, successful interviews, and a job that is in walking distance and is perfect in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Father God I ask that You heal my mother’s...
Replies
6
Views
295
Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me and restore all what the lucust and worms have eaten in my life and destiny I declare it shall come back in thousands folds in Jesus name. I pray for career growth in Jesus name. I pray for a good job for my ### in Jesus name. Amen!
Replies
7
Views
547
Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me and heal my ears. I have been suffering from the hearing problems including sensitivity and tinnitus. Please pray for me and restoration of my hearing. 🙏 ###
Replies
5
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,498
Messages
16,788,613
Members
649,060
Latest member
Smeaview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom