My Prayers

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, Thank you for this day. Thank you for the many blessings in my life. I pray for my God, my Savior, my mother and father, my ### and ###, my little ones, my friends and customers, and those I don’t know. I pray for health, wealth, peace, love, truth, and the true light of the world. God, You are so amazing and all the things you do! May God Bless You all. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I surrender to You the remaining days of September and all the remaining months of this year. I believe You are already preparing the way for us. May You open the right doors, provide what we need, and lead us to opportunities that will bring financial stability. I pray that we will no...
Replies
11
Views
116
Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
150
Lord thank you. I pray for my strength and happiness, you know my struggles and story. I pray my grandson ### make it home back to ### safely from ### protect him Lord. Watch over my grandson ### keep him safe and out of trouble. I pray that ### and ### find jobs as soon as possible and go back...
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom