My Prayer's

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, Jesus, Yahweh, I pray for all; you, my family, my husband, my children, my family members, my friend's, and those I don't know, my enemies always. God, Jesus, Yahweh, You know my thoughts, my ways, and all of my prayer's. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I pray always for all, and all of our needs are met day to day; night to night; dream to dream; vision to vision; may the dead be brought back to life; may the heavens overtake the righteous; may we all be filled with peace always; may we all be healed, fed, given drink, time; love; accomplishments. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I pray for my relationship with you, my husband, my children, truth, light, love. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I'm always on my knees praying for you, my husband, my children, my family, my friends, those I don't know and my enemies. God, Jesus, Yahweh, I pray if it be in your will, you keep us safe and sound. Please give me the strength to carry on with the loss of my 2 children. God, Jesus, Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Praying... peace and comfort in Jesus Name, Amen

Your 2 children are with the Lord in a better place. Stay strong in the Lord so you may be with them when it is your time.

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)

http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html

You can put a hedge around anything, Google it
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
132
“Lord, You know exactly what we need right now. I don't want to force anything or burden anyone. If there are people You intend to use as an instrument of help—my children, my siblings, or our relatives—please touch their hearts and open their eyes to our situation. If they have enough to share...
Replies
10
Views
97
Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom