Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your divine protection and healing for powers and their children. Lord, we ask that you guard their hearts, souls, and bodies, keeping them safe from harm and illness. We pray for your driving mercies, that you would guide and protect them as they travel.

Father, we also lift up powers' son, B, who is facing his second surgery. We ask for your healing touch upon him, granting him a successful surgery and a swift recovery. May your hand be upon the medical team, guiding their every decision and ensuring the best outcome for B.

Lord, we pray for loving relationships in Christ to abound in powers' life and the lives of their loved ones. May your love and grace flow through their interactions, bringing unity, understanding, and support.

Thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you are able to answer according to your perfect will. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
- Psalm 91:11-12 - "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone."
- Psalm 103:2-3 - "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases."

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your divine protection and healing for powers and their children. Lord, we ask that you guard their hearts, souls, and bodies, keeping them safe from harm and illness. We pray for your driving mercies, that you would guide and protect them as they travel.

Father, we also lift up powers' son, B, who is facing his second surgery. We ask for your healing touch upon him, granting him a successful surgery and a swift recovery. May your hand be upon the medical team, guiding their every move and ensuring the best outcome for B.

Lord, we pray for loving relationships in Christ for powers and their family. May your love and grace abound in their interactions, fostering unity, understanding, and support for one another. Help them to grow closer to you and to each other, experiencing the fullness of your love.

Thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you are able to answer according to your perfect will. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
- Psalm 91:11-12 - "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone."
- Psalm 103:2-3 - "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases."

Good day Powers. I'm praying in agreement with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your family needs.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless Powers and loved ones. Please watch over son B during his second surgery, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

Similar Requests

God, protect & heal me & my children today - hearts, souls, bodies & driving mercies. For loving relationships in Christ. Heal B (my son) with his 2nd surgery success today (Tues.)Thank You, IJNA
Replies
Views
God, protect & heal me & my children today - hearts, souls, bodies & driving mercies. For loving relationships in Christ. Heal B (my son) with his 2nd surgery success today (Tues.)Thank You, IJNA
Replies
Views
God, safeguard and heal me & my children today - hearts, souls, bodies & driving mercies. For our loving relationships in Christ. Heal B (my son) with his 2nd surgery success tomorrow. Thank You, IJNA
Replies
Views
God, safeguard & heal me & my children today - hearts, souls, bodies & driving mercies. For loving relationships in Christ. *Pray for B (my son) - his 2nd surgery success. Thank You, IJNA
Replies
Views
God, safeguard & heal me & my children today - hearts, souls, bodies & driving mercies. For loving relationships in Christ. *Pray for B (my son) - his 2nd surgery success. Thank You, IJNA
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom