My Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweettea

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer, my plea and cry for everybody to please pray for me

I come to you asking you and begging you to please ask God to bless me with finding an apartment, until My First Ward Place Apartment comes through!

Please ask God to bless me with finding somewhere to live by the end of July, early August & before my brother leaves for college please ask God to bless me with finding an apartment that I can afford based on my income! I’m so unhappy right now because I’m ready to start a new life and I don’t want to be left behind I’m so ready to move forward in my life! Please ask God to keep on blessing me with my car running good and keeping my job! Please ask God to bless me with keeping people out of my personal business especially about when I’m moving! That’s not nobody’s business I’m so tired of dealing with my enemies talking behind my back “God please protect me from those people and those comments”! Please ask God to bless me with the right people and resources I need to achieve my goals please ask God to bless me and help me with finding the right people who’s willing to help me to achieve my goal as well

Please ask God to be merciful to me and ask him not to banish me from his presence everybody please pray for me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a heavy heart. I know my mistake i played a apart of in this situation. I pray that you will heal ### heart from the hurt and betrayal from ###. Please give him the eyes to see how sincere I am about this. Please give him the heart to forgive me and let him...
Replies
9
Views
79
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
126
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom