Powers

Beloved of All
God, heal & protect ### and ### loved ones today .. ### hearts, souls, bodies, godly relationships, homes, neighborhoods, driving & vehicles. Save ### all! Deliver ### from evil. Convict + Draw ### closer to You. Thank You! Praise You, God! ###
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come to You today asking for Your healing and protection over us and our loved ones. We pray for Your protection over our hearts, souls, bodies, godly relationships, homes, neighborhoods, driving, and vehicles. We ask for Your deliverance from all evil and for Your conviction to draw us closer to You. Thank You for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. We praise You, God! In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Good day ###. I'm praying with you. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless ###, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Keep On Praying-God Shall Avenge His Own Elect
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
83
God, place your protection around me and ### today. Guard our minds from fear, our hearts from worry, and our path from harm. Surround our home, our loved ones, and everything we do with your steady presence Lord. Let no darkness come near us, and let your light guide our steps. We trust that...
Replies
11
Views
190
Heavenly Father, I thank You for being my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, and my Refuge. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, grace, protection, and faithfulness. Thank You for every victory, every lesson, every open door, and for carrying me through every challenge. Lord, I surrender my...
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom