My Prayer Request

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
###, Thank You for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, and deliver us from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
###, Thank You for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, and deliver us from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
###, Thank You for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, and deliver us from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us at peace. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.
###, my brother in Christ, Thank You for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, and deliver us from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Above All, Thank You for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, and deliver us from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
119
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
113
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom