My Prayer Request

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank You for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover Ms. ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, and deliver us from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
Lord, may You hear this prayer, in Jesus Name. amen
###, Thank You for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover Ms. ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, and deliver us from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
###, Thank You for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, healthy, and deliver us from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. Bless each of us to see our God-given dreams come to reality. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
###, Thank You for so much for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, healthy, and deliver us from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. Bless each of us to see our God-given dreams come to reality. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
I prayed for this In Jesus Name~Amen~God bless you!
Inquisitive Angel, Thank You for so much for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover Ms. ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, healthy, and deliver us from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. Bless each of us to see our God-given dreams come to reality. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
Praying in agreement with your prayer request in Jesus'name Amen~God bless you abundantly
###, Thank You for so much for Praying for Me. May God honor this prayer in Jesus’ name over both of our lives. Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name cover Ms. ### and myself, cover us in the prayers of the righteous, and give Your angels charge over each of us to cover, protect, keep us safe, healthy, and deliver us from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies and the plans of the enemy of our soul. God wrap Your arms around us and keep us safe and at peace. Bless each of us to see our God-given dreams come to reality. God forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it.
 
And God in Jesus' name protect me and everyone who prays this prayer, keep each of us safe from Covid-19 in Jesus' name. Thank You God.
 

Attachments

  • 1592915133800.png
    1592915133800.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 5

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
119
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
113
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom