Lykalypto

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord all I ask is that you restore to me the joy of my salvation all I asked you my God is to heal me from this stubborn and terminal disease heal me from this HIV and AIDS oh lord all I asked Lord my father heal me from this singleness settle me maritally with the bone of my bone and flesh of My flesh your chosen one Lord I ask that you keep my mother alive heal her from this kidney stone, diabetes, stroke, and body pains I asked Lord that you restore all that the enemies have taken away from me and my family I need you Lord I need you to have mercy on me lord take away every spirit of masturbating in my life take away all righteousness takeaway Lord every spirit that is not of you in my life I need a brand new spirit of lord I need a spirit of a fresh anointing to serve u, to know you more help me lord show me your mercy Lord make 2023 my time and my turn let the best of me ###'s in the name of Jesus I ask lord
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear Lord all I ask is that you restore to me the joy of my salvation all I asked you my God is to heal me from this stubborn and terminal disease heal me from this HIV and AIDS oh lord all I asked Lord my father heal me from this singleness settle me maritally with the bone of my bone and flesh of My flesh your chosen one Lord I ask that you keep my mother alive heal her from this kidney stone,diabetes, stroke, and body pains I asked Lord that you restore all that the enemies have taken away from me and my family I need you Lord I need you to have mercy on me lord take away every spirit of masturbating in my life take away all righteousness takeaway Lord every spirit that is not of you in my life I need a brand new spirit of lord I need a spirit of a fresh anointing to serve u, to know you more help me lord show me your mercy Lord make ### your time and my turn let the best of me ### in the name of Jesus I ask lord
Yahweh shalom
 
Dear Lord all I ask is that you restore to me the joy of my salvation all I asked you my God is to heal me from this stubborn and terminal disease heal me from this HIV and AIDS oh lord all I asked Lord my father heal me from this singleness settle me maritally with the bone of my bone and flesh of My flesh your chosen one Lord I ask that you keep my mother alive heal her from this kidney stone,diabetes, stroke, and body pains I asked Lord that you restore all that the enemies have taken away from me and my family I need you Lord I need you to have mercy on me lord take away every spirit of masturbating in my life take away all righteousness takeaway Lord every spirit that is not of you in my life I need a brand new spirit of lord I need a spirit of a fresh anointing to serve u, to know you more help me lord show me your mercy Lord make ### your time and my turn let the best of me ### in the name of Jesus I ask lord
Yahweh shalom
 
Dear Lord all I ask is that you restore to me the joy of my salvation all I asked you my God is to heal me from this stubborn and terminal disease heal me from this HIV and AIDS oh lord all I asked Lord my father heal me from this singleness settle me maritally with the bone of my bone and flesh of My flesh your chosen one Lord I ask that you keep my mother alive heal her from this kidney stone,diabetes, stroke, and body pains I asked Lord that you restore all that the enemies have taken away from me and my family I need you Lord I need you to have mercy on me lord take away every spirit of masturbating in my life take away all righteousness takeaway Lord every spirit that is not of you in my life I need a brand new spirit of lord I need a spirit of a fresh anointing to serve u, to know you more help me lord show me your mercy Lord make ### your time and my turn let the best of me Buster's in the name of Jesus I ask lord
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

A Prayer For Direction From God - Walk This Way
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
111
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
125
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom