My prayer request to God In Jesus ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
105
“Lord, I come to You again in prayer for my two siblings, ### and ###. Please touch their hearts now and help them realize the importance of settling what is due to us, especially the rental, so that we may also have what we need for our daily life. Lord, I surrender this situation to You. Let...
Replies
10
Views
281
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom