My prayer request is to pray for ###

Hothtayark

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request is to pray for my ### months daughter admitted @ ICU in ### for quick recovery.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, please bless this little baby and let her recovery be very soon so that she may go home with her family I pray in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
118
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
105
Dear Lord, Tonight, as we prepare to sleep and rest, I come to You with a humble and hopeful heart. I pray that You send people who will help us in our current situation. Please touch their hearts so they may see and understand that we are in need, especially financially. Lord, You know that we...
Replies
8
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom