My prayer request is to get into ###

Kephaloietos

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request is to get into a good secondary school and to pass all my external exams/common entrances.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
128
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ I am ### here. Tomorrow morning my daughter is having Common Entrance Test from 9 am to 11 am in a well known college for admission. I request your prayers that she will do the exams very well and get required marks for admission in the college. Thanking you ###
Replies
8
Views
170
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ I am ### here. Tomorrow onwards 23rd and 24th April my daughter is appearing for Karnataka Common Entrance Test for getting an admission in top colleges. I request your prayers that she will do the exams very well and secure excellent rank for admission in the top...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom