My prayer request is to get admission in my desire

Richard Cypher

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request is to get admission in my desire university before tomorrow(Tuesday 29th of January, ###).
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my Son ### to get admission in school he is having speech delay to speak soon and become normal like other childrens I beg you all to pray 😭😭😭😭
Replies
10
Views
176
Please pray for ### to get an admission for MBA.
Replies
8
Views
270
Hello everyone, I am humbly asking for a sincere prayer request for my journey. I am currently in university pursuing my pre-med program. I have always wanted to go into medicine, but I never really felt this crazy calling. It was just something where I couldn't imagine doing anything else...
Replies
12
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,392
Messages
16,787,680
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom