My prayer request is that I get my own ministry: ###

sclenny41000

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request is that I get my own ministry: a nice loving save mate: a big home: and four cars: infiniti m 45(black) mercedes s 500 (blue) a bmw 328 i(black) and a cadillac escalade (black) in the precious name of Jesus
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my own ministry a home with ### rooms and ### bath paid for and I want ### cars, a candy apple red ###, a ### and a ###, and I want a nice brown skin save wife and I want ### kids, I ask these prayers in the precious name.
Replies
6
Views
270
I speak claim create decree declare demand into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY I DONT EVER PUT CASH IN CASH APP EVER AGAIN GREATLY. LIFE IN I GET A REGULAR INCOME SO I CAN PURCHASE MY HYGIENIC NEEDS MYSELF CONDITIONER SHAMPOO RAZORS AND SOME NEEDS FOR MY TOES GREATLY FOR NOW ON GREATLY. Life in I get...
Replies
11
Views
214
I want my own ministry I want to find the cover to my remote control, I want my own car and I want my own house and I want a nice save mate in the precious name of Jesus
Replies
8
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom