My prayer request goes to my ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My prayer request goes to my grandma ### ### she's been afflicted with Cancer at her old age.. Please pray for her she's in pain, I believe God Almighty will reach her distance is not a barrier.
Praying for healing and comfort! Nothings to big or to hard for our God! In Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for my old friend ###. She use to go to church. I thought she believed in God. But she has started getting into Harry Potter, she as well as her kids. Also pray for high school staff because I think a lot of them now do yoga and do other things that deal with new age.
Replies
5
Views
143
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
114
House to house bible study in barangay ### area beside in jail ministry in 5 days ministry operation I request to having mobilization to move to reach out the jail ministry in a distance 10 klm 20 klm 15klm w0klm
Replies
9
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom