my Prayer request goes like this, i need freedom ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ken
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ken

Guest
my Prayer request goes like this, I need freedom from God. I and my family are in bondage since, I need my kids' freedom and my family. We are all under the judge of ###. My prayer is to receive favor from God. My name is ###. Thanks,,
 
I BLESS GOD, AND I THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, I SAY A BIG AMEN,,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray my ex signs the papers I need freedom and peace LORD. Thank you and several unspoken requests in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
265
I would like to ask for prayer. I have no idea what to do with my life. I have found work that seems perfect for me, yet I have had no success. There are patterns that seem to suggest that what has happened to others in my family wants to happen to me, and I do not accept that. Anywhere I go...
Replies
9
Views
190
Greetings everyone. My prayer request goes like this: I want God to change the heart of ### and propose to me ASAP. I want total healing and restoration in my family. I want to get married this year, I want God to do it for me 🙏
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom