My prayer request for today is complete ...

Heavenly Father We give ### into your hands You are the creator You are the Healer YOU are the Provider Father God Your angel to ### in LUKE CHAPTER 1--- 12 says DO NOT BE AFRAID YOUR PRAYER HAS BEEN HEARD YOUR WIFE WILL BEAR YOU A SON Your Living Word we send to this person Your Word will dwell on this person Father Have mercy on her in Jesus Name we pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is my birthday and I am grateful for so many things. This year has been especially hard for me. There are so many things going on in my life, yet I feel like I’m running in place and I’m so tired of living in all the chaos of life. In the end, the Lord is good and He will accomplish His...
Replies
9
Views
313
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
229
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom