My prayer request for my mum her ###

Blomfalulch

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request for my mum, her kidney function is low. My nephew ###, his only ### and half years old, Dr saying he have seizure, his going for few more test....
 
Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
114
Please pray for my dog ###. He will undergo testing today for his cancer and his kidneys. I pray that all numbers will be within normal range and that the mass/inflammation in his perianal area would go away and be nothing serious. I pray for strength, trust and faith.
Replies
6
Views
262
Prayer request for my old friend ###. She use to go to church. I thought she believed in God. But she has started getting into Harry Potter, she as well as her kids. Also pray for high school staff because I think a lot of them now do yoga and do other things that deal with new age.
Replies
5
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom