My prayer is to ### that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your heartfelt prayers; my dad has fully recovered. He says he still can't quite believe it, as the pain had kept him from sleeping for three days. It felt like God bestowed His power through the physio therapist's touch—the pain stopped all of a sudden. They said it seems like...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your heavenly father I want to lift up my dad to you I know that he has bitter Roots inside and unforgiveness towards my mother this has been over 50 years now father God since they've been divorced and I grew up without a mother and now my mother has been back in my life since I was 19 and I'm...
Replies
8
Views
183
Lord, I ask for family driving and overall protection. I also pray for silent requests... in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
8
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom