Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen! *Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
"Let's Pray for this Nation" Father we come Boldly before your throne of Grace praying for our Nation, The United States of America. The election is done and they are counting the votes. This Nation needs healing and healing means this Nation must change. But I want to first thank you Father...
Dear Lord. Today I place my country ### in Your hands. Please guide our nation toward light, truth, and freedom. May good prevail over darkness, justice over corruption, and hope over fear in these elections. Open people's eyes so they don't vote out of resentment, but vote out of love for a...
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Thank you all for your heartfelt prayers; my dad has fully recovered. He says he still can't quite believe it, as the pain had kept him from sleeping for three days. It felt like God bestowed His power through the physio therapist's touch—the pain stopped all of a sudden. They said it seems like...