My prayer is that God will continue ...

Obillar

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer is that God will continue to bless and watch over me. I pray for his continued favor over my life and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. ###
 
My prayer is that God will continue to bless and watch over me. I pray for his continued favor over my life and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. ###

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
114
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
213
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
20
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom