My prayer is for my eldest son ###

Cjack6

Prayer Warrior
My prayer is for my eldest son to obtain an affordable place to reside in ###. That he will be able to sustain a place to live and care for his kids & himself. I am seeking solace in the arms of my heavenly Father due to the loss of my youngest son. I know he's in heaven with God. I pray God cover his 2 children & allow them to become men of God. I have been laid off from my job - I stand firm that by the grace of God I will be blessed with another job real soon with better pay & benefits, traveling less to work. I am seeking God to cover me & my family. Rebuild my credit, debt cancellation.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen! May God bless you.
 
I am praying for you and your family God please look on this family as I know you can and take care of their need as your will not our but yours amen
 
I pray Jesus Christ to hear your prayers and answer according to His will! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request to kindly pray for my eldest son ### as he has completed his Master in Economics, he urgently needs a job to support himself. He is frustrated as he has applied but it seems that he does not get a response. I know God can perform miracles. 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
177
I earnestly request to kindly pray for my sons ### and ###. My eldest son ### has a tendency of laziness, we have taken him to a doctor for check up and everything is fine, he has to take only calcium and has to expose himself to sunlight for vitamin D. As a mother l am frustrated because he...
Replies
22
Views
915
My eldest son has gone back to living on the streets, after he came back last year on the 12th November verbalizing that he wants to turn his life around and stop the addiction.
Replies
13
Views
635
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom