My prayer for singles who want to marry, please agree

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As i have promised, i will try to pray for singles to be married because i red that God will bless me to with good marriage, like he had Job when he prayed for their friends.....Let all who agree with this prayer and want to be married post here at least: Amen, i agree!

In the name of Jesus, i pray for all singles, especially women, who are single, who are praying for years and are sorrowful or doubtful, or discouraged or depressed, frustrated now knowing what is wrong. Lord, come and help us all. We want to marry the right person, we want that every delay stops right now. Break the power of delay over our lives and destroy with the fire of God every evil spirit husband and wife in the name of Jesus Christ whoe is proclaiming that he or she is our husband or wife in the spirit in Jesus mighty name. We proclaim that we cut all cords with those evil spirits and we renounce any evil connection with them in the mighty name of Jesus. We purge ourselves with the blood of Jesus of any evil entity comming to defile us in our dreams. We erase with the blood of Jesus any evil negative consequence of negative emotions that we have suffered through the years. We proclaim the joy of the Lord in and over our lives and in our hearts. We proclaim that we have JOY UNSPEAKABLE, that you will be glorified very soon in our marriage, let the angels of the Lord rejoice even right now over our beautiful, righteous, prosperous, holy, pure, victoriuos, fruitful marriage in the name of Jesus. We cut all evil cords with spirit husband and spriit wife, in the name of Jesus. We break all generational curses of troubled marriage, delays of marriage and any other interference of the devil into our marital destiny in Jesus name. Let all the spirits and powers of death and destruction be crashed and destroyed by the power and anointing of Almighty God Jehowa!! Let every evil veil of hatred, abandonement, abuse, rejection be removed from us RIGHT NOW!! Let all evil jewlery, ring, clothe, shoes, dowry of any evil spirit proclaiming to be our spouse be crushed, destroyed and melted by the fire of God!! We burn with the fire of the Lord into ashes every evil document stating that we are married to some evil spirit, in Jesus name! Burn and evaporize forever!! We break and destroy and annule any evil generational curse that was the cause of this evil marriage in the name of Jesus. We break the power of every evil word, curse, jinx, spell etc over our lives that is preventing us to be happily married on time to the perfect person for us. We erase our names from any evil book and any evil satanic register with the blood of Jesus, amen. We protect ourselves with the blood of Jesus and with the angels of God, errecting a wall of fire around us and proclaiming that we are invisible and untouchable to any enemy of our souls, our families, our properites, possessions, our destiny, our minstry, our calling and our marriage in Jesus name. Lord, let us meet and marry very soon the flesh of our flesh and the bones of our bones 2018-2019 for those who are ready). Lord, bring us back to the right path if we have been led astray!¨Lord, change our DNA into the original one concerning our health, prosperity and destiny! We proclaim that we have already ALL PREMARITAL AND MARITAL BLESSINGS in our lives in Jesus name. We bind any evil strongman holding our godly husband captive or us, or our marital blessings in Jesus name and we plunder their goods. We release financialy prosperity over our lives in the name of Jesus. We release the GLORY of the Lord over us and over our marriages in the name of Jesus. We proclaim that our marriages are GLORIOUS in Jesus name. We call in all the scriptures and stories and psalms which will be on our mouths as an accelerator of the very soon manifestation of our marriage and our marital glory. We will speak them out!! We call in prophetic dreams and visions in the day and night time concerning our husband and our destiny. We will not pick up the wrong mate!! We will have directions, insights and scriptures and revelations of the Lord to guide us, amen!! Everything overshaddowing our life, our glory and our marital destiny, be removed and chased away by the LIGHT OF GOD, LIGHTENING OF GOD, RAIN AND TEMPEST OF GOD in Jesus name. Lord, lead us with the smoke of your presence in the nighttime and with the cloud of your glory in the daytime.
Lord, let the former and let the latter rain fall upon us now.
Lord, send prosperity.
Lord, let your angels battle and release our spouses from whatever they need to be released in Jesus name.
Lord, let our devine spouse locate us right now!!
Lord, let our spouse relocate from his place of abiding/living to marry us in Jesus name.
Lord, break and remove every chain, fetter, prison, yoke, bondage from out of our lives in the name of Jesus.
Whom the son sets free is free indeed, in Jesus name, amen!

Let the praises of the Lord fill my heart Jesus is the best Friend we can have. He wil never ever leave us nor forsake. He alone is worthy of all praise, honor and glory now and forever more. Amen

I stand with you, and ask if you would pray for me, that God may send me a tall woman who would be his choice for me. In Jesus' name, Amen!

As i have promised, i will try to pray for singles to be married because i red that God will bless me to with good marriage, like he had Job when he prayed for their friends.....Let all who agree with this prayer and want to be married post here at least: Amen, i agree!

In the name of Jesus, i pray for all singles, especially women, who are single, who are praying for years and are sorrowful or doubtful, or discouraged or depressed, frustrated now knowing what is wrong. Lord, come and help us all. We want to marry the right person, we want that every delay stops right now. Break the power of delay over our lives and destroy with the fire of God every evil spirit husband and wife in the name of Jesus Christ whoe is proclaiming that he or she is our husband or wife in the spirit in Jesus mighty name. We proclaim that we cut all cords with those evil spirits and we renounce any evil connection with them in the mighty name of Jesus. We purge ourselves with the blood of Jesus of any evil entity comming to defile us in our dreams. We erase with the blood of Jesus any evil negative consequence of negative emotions that we have suffered through the years. We proclaim the joy of the Lord in and over our lives and in our hearts. We proclaim that we have JOY UNSPEAKABLE, that you will be glorified very soon in our marriage, let the angels of the Lord rejoice even right now over our beautiful, righteous, prosperous, holy, pure, victoriuos, fruitful marriage in the name of Jesus. We cut all evil cords with spirit husband and spriit wife, in the name of Jesus. We break all generational curses of troubled marriage, delays of marriage and any other interference of the devil into our marital destiny in Jesus name. Let all the spirits and powers of death and destruction be crashed and destroyed by the power and anointing of Almighty God Jehowa!! Let every evil veil of hatred, abandonement, abuse, rejection be removed from us RIGHT NOW!! Let all evil jewlery, ring, clothe, shoes, dowry of any evil spirit proclaiming to be our spouse be crushed, destroyed and melted by the fire of God!! We burn with the fire of the Lord into ashes every evil document stating that we are married to some evil spirit, in Jesus name! Burn and evaporize forever!! We break and destroy and annule any evil generational curse that was the cause of this evil marriage in the name of Jesus. We break the power of every evil word, curse, jinx, spell etc over our lives that is preventing us to be happily married on time to the perfect person for us. We erase our names from any evil book and any evil satanic register with the blood of Jesus, amen. We protect ourselves with the blood of Jesus and with the angels of God, errecting a wall of fire around us and proclaiming that we are invisible and untouchable to any enemy of our souls, our families, our properites, possessions, our destiny, our minstry, our calling and our marriage in Jesus name. Lord, let us meet and marry very soon the flesh of our flesh and the bones of our bones 2018-2019 for those who are ready). Lord, bring us back to the right path if we have been led astray!¨Lord, change our DNA into the original one concerning our health, prosperity and destiny! We proclaim that we have already ALL PREMARITAL AND MARITAL BLESSINGS in our lives in Jesus name. We bind any evil strongman holding our godly husband captive or us, or our marital blessings in Jesus name and we plunder their goods. We release financialy prosperity over our lives in the name of Jesus. We release the GLORY of the Lord over us and over our marriages in the name of Jesus. We proclaim that our marriages are GLORIOUS in Jesus name. We call in all the scriptures and stories and psalms which will be on our mouths as an accelerator of the very soon manifestation of our marriage and our marital glory. We will speak them out!! We call in prophetic dreams and visions in the day and night time concerning our husband and our destiny. We will not pick up the wrong mate!! We will have directions, insights and scriptures and revelations of the Lord to guide us, amen!! Everything overshaddowing our life, our glory and our marital destiny, be removed and chased away by the LIGHT OF GOD, LIGHTENING OF GOD, RAIN AND TEMPEST OF GOD in Jesus name. Lord, lead us with the smoke of your presence in the nighttime and with the cloud of your glory in the daytime.
Lord, let the former and let the latter rain fall upon us now.
Lord, send prosperity.
Lord, let your angels battle and release our spouses from whatever they need to be released in Jesus name.
Lord, let our devine spouse locate us right now!!
Lord, let our spouse relocate from his place of abiding/living to marry us in Jesus name.
Lord, break and remove every chain, fetter, prison, yoke, bondage from out of our lives in the name of Jesus.
Whom the son sets free is free indeed, in Jesus name, amen!
Amen,I agree

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Every evil alters speaking against my promotion, my marriage, my business, my finances, my health, my destiny, before the end of this February 2022, let that evil power be destroy in Jesus name. 2. Any foundational curses working against me and my family be destroy by fire 🔥 3. Lord pls take...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you want to future-proof your marriage, then this article is essential. Whether you are newly married, about to get married, or have been married for 20 years, this video is going to help you know how to stay married. Now, there are no guarantees. But I will teach you tips today to improve...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John the apostle is telling us today the truth of Gods word. Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false teachers have gone out into the world. I John 4.1 Anyone who comes to you and tells you that Jesus is just an angel...
Replies
Views
  • Article
LIfe was given to us by Jesus and He want us to be a blessing to those who walk in darkness. Lord, You sent us to be a light in a dark world. Mighty prayer movements have preceded every great historical and biblical revival and that is exactly what we need today. We really are willing to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For, whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap. Gal. 6.7 Love this verse so much because it happens strange things in the world because people today mocks God when they think they can live apart from His laws. They mock God when they act and do the opposite to Gods word. For...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom