My Prayer For A Good Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

koobee

Prayer Warrior
O Lord above, Thank you for your many blessings, big and small. I shall continue in prayer for your great abundance. Please forgive me of my sins and continue to lead me in the right direction. This is another long and hard week especially tomorrow. It will be very exhausting and stressful for me and you know I look so forward to next year when I retire. I just want to spend the remaining days of my life serving you and being happy. My career is done and I pray I can enjoy my retirement. I pray for more of your rich blessings in my life and I shall continue to worship you all the days of my life. I ask all this in your holy name, Jesus Christ. AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray For me,My Spouse and Our Family For him to live a very long life so that we may have one together Pray for our baby to not have fever that he got today and For everything to be ok at his doctor's app and that I can get him one this week and A skin prob he has to be healed, For our...
Replies
12
Views
106
So far I’ve had a bad day. Please pray for God to intervene and help me have a better night. I need a week of supernatural productivity. These things I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
356
Dear God, I pray for those who need prayer this week that You Lord will restore any lost peace and that You give them grace to endure any challenges as they arise in this week Strengthen their steps and give them wisdom and understanding and help them to seek God out daily in Jesus' name We...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom