My Prayer For A Good Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessica williams
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
Lord, I thank you for this life you have blessed me with and for all the wonderful people you have put in my life. I ask that you watch over me today, putting peace in my heart and help me stay strong, keeping a positive attitude about life and the situations I am facing. I have faith that you will get us through all our difficulties and will not allow us to go without. I praise you for all your love you have for me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

©The words of this Song will bless you… http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

YStay Thankful My Friend!

When U-Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Thank you Lord for this willing servant and child of yours. I pray that you will continue to bless them as they go through out their day and week.

In your name I pray

Amen
 
O Heart of Jesus, we place all our trust in You, hoping for all things from Your goodness. You make a root flourish beneath the soil; You can make fruitful the darkness in which we may find our self in today. We adore You in all Your purposes even without knowing them; Your will be done, not ours. Help us to practice patience O Lord. Sometime it is difficult to understand trials, heartbreaking as they are, can be turned into blessings. Lord, give us peace of mind, peace of heart, and peace of soul, as we offer You our thoughts, our words, and our action, and yes, Lord our sufferings. May they all be for Your greater glory, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in tmrw is a good day for a delivery to make it for me in secret greatly to get my needs met GREATLYY I get thru online and I get my order money together tip and pain ache relief THE green I smoke outside as needed GREATLY NO WORRIES FOR NOW ON I ALSO GET TO LIVE SOMEWHERE I CAN CHILL VAPE...
Replies
6
Views
90
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨FOLD GREATLYYY LIFE IN TODAY I HAVE MIRACLES IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK I GET A PLACE TO OWN RENT TO OWN THE GARAGE MY QUEEN QUARTERS BUILT PROFESSIONALLY WITH THE PERMIT CONSTRUCTION DONE ✅ OR BETTER GREATLYYY..LIFE...
Replies
6
Views
110
Thank you Lord praying for a good healing day in Jesus name Amen 🙏🏽
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom