My Post ### Examination

  • Thread starter Thread starter teeboee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teeboee

Guest
Someone who checked my exam told me that I don't pass my exam, and as from that day I am not happy. I want God to perform His wonders over my life. The result is going to come out tomorrow. I know God can do it just because He is God that performs wonders. Jesus, I know You can do all things, increase my score in Jesus' name. Daddy, please help before 24 hours my result is going to be out, Jesus Christ, please help me.
 
Lord let joy fill his heart and make a way Lord where his heart is heavy and burdened...use him for Your glory in Jesus name
 


BUT HE WHO TRUSTS IN THE LORD WILL BE PROSPERED.
Proverbs 28:25
HAVE FAITH IN OUR LORD AND HE WILL DO MIRACLE IN YOUR LIFE..IN HIS ALMIGHTY NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last year, my daughter took the college entrance examination but did not get into the university she had hoped for. During her first year of college, she has been quite unhappy and has struggled to adapt to her new environment. She is now hoping to transfer to her dream university through the...
Replies
7
Views
158
I am having examination starting next week...Final examination and I am afraid..I am requesting prayers for each of my classmates..that he who reigns forever hold our hand and walk us through this phase with diligence and graces.
Replies
7
Views
139
Next week I'm having ### exams. My future depends on this examination. Kindly pray for performing well and passing my exam. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Replies
7
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom