My parkinsons easid over Christmas but my ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord As I am revising for my state exam for tomorrow please be with me Jesus. I am so afraid of failing and I feel I don't know anything. I really want to pass and not feel like a failure, I feel so depressed and sad as well as I cannot go home for the holidays. Please help me not to feel...
Replies
9
Views
313
My dad is almost ### years old and has been diagnosed with Parkinson's. Praying for healing, strength, and restoration of mind. Praying for my mum also to be at peace physically, mentally, and spiritually. Pray that whatever happens may God give His strength to both of them to preserve and fight...
Replies
11
Views
390
  • Locked
In Jesus name pray for me and my ###, for good health, ask for healing of his Parkinson's he is having a lot of problems with it, he has a lot of illness lung cancer, kidney cancer, 5x past of the heart, and additional surgery because of error on his kidney cancer. Pray that he win an appeal he...
Replies
8
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,975
Messages
16,817,117
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom