My Pain Is Very Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, I write to you with great pain in my heart because I'm so close to the Lord and my relationship with Him is neglected! I beg you let us pray the Lord to rebuild and strengthen the relationship with me and I him to rediscover His mercy, kindness, love, and glory! Please to send a cry to God, to build and strengthen love Him as He deserves, and Christ to be the center and God in every area of my life! God knows me and knows the situation and how much it hurts! I believe that Jesus would be glorified in my life, if all together as His children cry out to Him! be blessed
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For ### years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
11
Views
149
I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For 14 years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
12
Views
141
yesterday i stand long time again my ankle pain started. every my mother is ### she's paralyzed now ### years , she's having fever , here in ### me and my daughter having co flu and cough , its really hard for me with my ankle pain to work but i have to do every thing alone cooking ,cleaning...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom