My oldest daughter, pain and healing for her ...

Flyfree

Humble Prayer Warrior
My oldest daughter, pain and healing for her chest, feet lots of healing need ### thank you so much
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name asking for Your healing hand to be upon ###'s oldest daughter. We ask that You bring relief to her chest and feet, and that You would grant her complete healing. We thank You for Your mercy and grace, and we thank You for Your faithfulness to answer our prayers. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My oldest daughter ### needs salvation because she keeps following the men that is controlling her life.
Replies
9
Views
58
My dear heavenly father I am crying out to you from the depths of my heart I have not been feeling well lord it's been years since my body has felt right I believe that there's parasites in my body and as I begin this fast I'm asking you father God the Daniel Fast and take these parasite pills I...
Replies
10
Views
626
I am praying and asking for prayer for my oldest daughter who lives with me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. She's been a special ed teacher for many years and has gotten injured and hurt and just mentally can't handle it anymore. Right now, she's fighting a workman's comp case in which her...
Replies
8
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,828
Members
650,156
Latest member
Nalseilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom