my older brother fell off of his skateboard on a big###

Spencer Polk

Disciple of Prayer
my older brother fell off of his skateboard on a big hill and hit his head badly. he had to be airlifted to a hospital because he fractured his skull from his nose to the back of his neck. he is also bleeding from the brain on both sides of his head. please pray for his survival and full recovery.
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus!

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 
Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of Your command, drive away from this person all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to their body and joy to their spirit, so that in their renewed health, they may bless and serve You, now and forevermore. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my brother. I sent him a birthday message and in it I told him that I know we aren’t super close but I hope we can make more memories this next year. I also let him know that I’m praying for a sound mind, blessings, and things like that. I don’t want it to sound like it’s pity or...
Replies
9
Views
1K
My older brother ### just got released from prison. Please pray that my brother always has a roof over his head (not a prison roof) and pray that God will take care of all my brother's financial needs and pray that my brother will succeed in life and be happy and pray that he doesn't end up in...
Replies
6
Views
272
DELIVER MY OLDER BROTHER FROM DRUGS&ALCOHOL ADDICTION, HE LOST HIS TEACHING CAREER DUE TO THAT. DELIVER MY YOUNGER BROTHER FROM SPIRIT OF LUST, HE ENJOYING EXCHANGING DIFFERENT GIRL FRIENDS TO THE EXTENT HE NEVER GOES TO THE CHURCH SERVICE. AGAIN PRAY FOR ME SO THAT GOD ANOINT ME WITH THE...
Replies
5
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom